About A. S. Bradford House
Historic Architecture, Architecture, Interesting Places, Other Buildings And Structures
The A. S. Bradford House, also known as The Bradford House, is a historic home in Placentia, California. It was the home of Albert Sumner Bradford, who founded Placentia by arranging for establishment of a water tank along the railway. Homes and businesses within a one-mile radius could get water.
Designed by James Stafford, the Colonial Revival, 15-room house was built in 1902, in an orange grove.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978, and operated as a house museum at one point.