About Blake Tenements
Historic Architecture, Architecture, Interesting Places, Other Buildings And Structures
The Blake Tenements were built between 1760 and 1772 by Daniel Blake, a planter from Newington Plantation on the Ashley River. The building was named to the National Register of Historic Places in 1970. The building was renovated for use as an annex to a nearby county office building in 1969.