About Bleak House, Broadstairs

Historical Places, Historic, Interesting Places, Historic Settlements

Bleak House (originally known as Fort House) is a prominent house on the cliff overlooking the North Foreland and Viking Bay in Broadstairs, Kent. It was built around 1801 and then substantially extended, doubling in size, in 1901. The house was the site of the North Cliff Battery and was used as a coastal station for observing maritime activity.

The house is Grade II listed on the National Heritage List for England.

Source From: Wikipedia
Church Road, Thanet, Kent, England, United Kingdom, CT10 1NF

Nearest places in Bleak House, Broadstairs