About Campbell's Stores
Historic Architecture, Architecture, Interesting Places, Other Buildings And Structures
The Campbell's Stores are heritage-listed showrooms, office, taverns and restaurants located at 7-27 Circular Quay West in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. The Victorian Georgian building previously served as store houses and maritime bonded warehouses. It was built from 1850 to 1861. It is also known as Old Metcalfe Bond; Campbells Store. The property is owned by the Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.