About Cane Hill Road Bridge

Bridges, Architecture, Interesting Places, Other Bridges

The Cane Hill Road Bridge (also Little Red River Bridge) was a closed-spandrel arch bridge built in 1923 located near Prairie Grove, Arkansas. It carried Arkansas Highway 170 over the Little Red River, and was in 2014 in the process of being bypassed. The bridge has a single span about 43 feet (13 m) in length, with an overall bridge length of 48 feet (15 m). The bridge is 15 feet (4.6 m) wide. AR 170 was the major north-south route in the area when the bridge was built, but this section has since been bypassed by the construction of United States Route 62. The bridge was built by the Luten Bridge Company of Knoxville, Tennessee.

Source From: Wikipedia
10861, AR 170, Farmington, Washington County, Arkansas, United States of America, 72753

Nearest places in Cane Hill Road Bridge