About Captain Tench Arcade
Cultural, Urban Environment, Interesting Places, Squares
The Captain Tench Arcade is a heritage-listed shops, arcade and restaurant and former residence located at 111-115 George Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. The 1985 editions to the rear were designed by Kell & Rigby. The property was built in 1920. It is also known as Captain Tench Arcade (since 1985). The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.