About Churches of Moldavia
Historic Architecture, Architecture, Interesting Places, Other Buildings And Structures
The eight Romanian Orthodox Churches of Moldavia are located in Suceava County, northern Moldavia, and were built approximately between 1487 and 1583.
Since 1993, they have been listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. Church of the Resurrection within the Sucevița Monastery was added to the site in 2010.