About Clinton County Courthouse (Indiana)
Historic Architecture, Architecture, Interesting Places, Other Buildings And Structures
The Clinton County Courthouse is a historic courthouse located at 50 North Jackson Street in Frankfort, Clinton County, Indiana, United States. The Clinton County Courthouse dates from 1882-1884. It was designed by George W. Bunting, who also designed courthouses in Anderson (Madison County) and Franklin (Johnson County). The Clinton County Courthouse is a three-story, Second Empire style limestone building adorned with statuary and a 165-foot domed central tower with a clock. The courthouse cost $170,450 to build in 1882. The courthouse is still in use as the county courthouse.