About Col. Frank J. Hecker House
Historic Architecture, Architecture, Interesting Places, Other Buildings And Structures
The Col. Frank J. Hecker House is a historic home that was built in 1888. It is located at 5510 Woodward Avenue (at the corner of East Ferry Avenue) in Midtown Detroit, Michigan.
It was designated a Michigan State Historic Site in 1958. It is located near to the East Ferry Avenue Historic District and Cultural Center Historic District, and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1971. The house has been owned by Wayne State University since September 2014.