About Exchange and Provost

Museums, Cultural, Interesting Places, Other Museums

The Old Exchange & Provost Dungeon, also known as the Custom House, and The Exchange, is a historic building at East Bay and Broad Streets in Charleston, South Carolina, USA. Built in 1767–1771, it has served a variety of civic institutional functions, including notably as a prisoner of war facility operated by British forces during the American Revolutionary War. The building was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1973. It is now a museum operated by the Daughters of the American Revolution.

Source From: Wikipedia
122, East Bay Street, Charleston, Charleston County, South Carolina, United States of America, 29415

Nearest places in Exchange and Provost