About First Presbyterian Church (Lonoke, Arkansas)

Religion, Churches, Interesting Places, Other Churches

The First Presbyterian Church is a historic church at 304 S. Center St. in downtown Lonoke, Arkansas. It is a single story brick building, with a gabled roof and concrete foundation. The brick is laid in running bond, and the gable ends are clad in shingles, but were originally finished in half-timbered stucco, in the Tudor Revival style. The church was built in 1919 to a design by architect John Parks Almand, and is the city's best example of ecclesiastical Tudor Revival architecture.

The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2004.

Source From: Wikipedia
119, West Pine Street, Lonoke, Lonoke County, Arkansas, United States of America, 72086

Nearest places in First Presbyterian Church (Lonoke, Arkansas)