About Fuller-Dauphin Estate
Historic Architecture, Architecture, Interesting Places, Other Buildings And Structures
Fuller-Dauphin Estate, is a historic house and former estate known as "The Maples" located at 145 School Street in Taunton, Massachusetts.
It was built in 1872 for local Judge William Eddy Fuller and designed by local architect E.C. Chandler. It is a 2-1/2 story central hall plan Italianate style house with spacious proportions and disciplined ornament. The house later passed to Fuller's daughter who married Henry Dauphin. It remained in the Dauphin family until 1978.