About George A. Waldo House
Historic Architecture, Architecture, Interesting Places, Other Buildings And Structures
The George A. Waldo House is a historic house at 233 Lawrence Street in Methuen, Massachusetts. Built in 1825 and altered somewhat around 1900 by local philanthropist Edward Searles, it is one of Methuen's finest examples of Federal period architecture. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1984, and is currently occupied by the Kenneth H. Pollard Funeral Home.