About Hamilton Old Parish Church

Religion, Churches, Interesting Places, Other Churches

Hamilton Old Parish Church is a Church of Scotland parish church serving part of the Burgh of Hamilton in South Lanarkshire, Scotland. It is notable for its Georgian architecture. It was built in 1734, replacing the parish's 15th-century Collegiate Church, which was located at another site, close to the mausoleum in Strathclyde Park.

The church is an unusual, largely circular design. It is the only church building to have been designed by the architect William Adam.

Source From: Wikipedia
Barncluith, Strathmore Road, South Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom, ML3 6AQ

Nearest places in Hamilton Old Parish Church