Historical Places, Historic, Interesting Places, Historic Settlements
Luče (pronounced [ˈluːtʃɛ]; sometimes Luče ob Savinji, German: Leutsch) is the largest settlement and the centre of the Municipality of Luče in northern Slovenia. Traditionally it belonged to the region of Styria and is now included in the Savinja Statistical Region.
The parish church in the settlement is dedicated to Saint Lawrence and belongs to the Roman Catholic Diocese of Celje. It was first mentioned in written documents dating to 1423 and has some 17th-century alterations to the original building.