About Malvik Church
Religion, Churches, Interesting Places, Other Churches
Malvik Church (Norwegian: Malvik kirke) is a parish church of the Church of Norway in Malvik municipality in Trøndelag county, Norway. It is located in the village of Malvik. It is the church for the Malvik parish which is part of the Stjørdal prosti (deanery) in the Diocese of Nidaros. The white, wooden church was built in a cruciform style in 1846 by the architect G.O. Olsen. The church seats about 700 people. The church building was consecrated on 18 November 1846 by the Bishop Hans Riddervold.