About Old Ambulance Station, The Rocks
Historic Architecture, Architecture, Interesting Places, Other Buildings And Structures
The Old Ambulance Station, The Rocks is a heritage-listed former ambulance station and public house and now art gallery located at 73 George Street in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1842 to 1843 and the front facade was designed in 1927-8 by Howie Moffot & Co. It is also known as the Former Central District Ambulance Station and Ken Duncan Gallery. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.