About Perellos Redoubt
Fortifications, Historic, Interesting Places, Other Fortifications
Perellos Redoubt (Maltese: Ridott ta' Perellos) was a redoubt in Salina Bay, limits of St. Paul's Bay, Malta. It was built by the Order of Saint John in 1715-1716 as one of a series of coastal fortifications around the coasts of the Maltese Islands. It was demolished after the Second World War.