About Peter Parker House
Historic Architecture, Architecture, Interesting Places, Other Buildings And Structures
The Peter Parker House, also known as the former headquarters of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, is a historic row house at 700 Jackson Place NW in Washington D.C. Built in 1860, it is historically significant for its association with the Carnegie Endowment, whose headquarters it was from its founding in 1910 until 1948. The building was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1974. It has since been incorporated into the Blair House complex serving high-profile official visitors to the capital.