About Smyser and English Pharmacy
Historic Architecture, Architecture, Interesting Places, Other Buildings And Structures
Smyser and English Pharmacy, also known as Leedom & Wissler Pharmacy, is a historic pharmacy building located in the Germantown neighborhood of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It was built in 1886-1887, and is a three-story, three bay rectangular brick building in the Queen Anne-style. It had a ground floor pharmacy, with offices and residences above. It features an ornamental cornice and terra cotta decorative details. The interior features ornate tiled fireplaces. It housed a pharmacy until 1997.
It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2002.