About St. Lawrence's Church, Laskowice
Religion, Churches, Interesting Places, Catholic Churches
St. Lawrence's Church is a historic, wooden cemetery chapel in Laskowice, Kluczbork County in Poland. Since May 5, 1964 the church was registered on the Register of Objects of Cultural Heritage for the Opole Voivodeship, with the registration number of 859/64.
The hcurch was built in 1686. Located on a small hill in the western-side of Laskowice. Presently, the church served as a cemetery chapel.