About Woman's Club of El Paso

Historic Architecture, Architecture, Interesting Places, Other Buildings And Structures

The Woman's Club of El Paso was founded in the late nineteenth century, and during that time was the only woman's organization in El Paso, Texas. The Woman's Club also allowed women in El Paso to become involved in community service and activism. The building which is the home for the club is located on 1400 N. Mesa Drive, and was erected in 1916. The club, now a non-profit organization, traces its official origins back to 1894, and continues to provide an "educational and cultural center for its members." The building is registered in the National Register of Historic Places.

Source From: Wikipedia
1347, North Mesa Street, El Paso, El Paso County, Texas, United States of America, 79902

Nearest places in Woman's Club of El Paso