About Henry County Courthouse (Georgia)
Historic Architecture, Architecture, Interesting Places, Other Buildings And Structures
Henry County Courthouse is a county courthouse in McDonough, Georgia, county seat of Henry County, Georgia. It was built in 1897 in a Romanesque Revival architecture style according to designs by Golucke & Stewart. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places on September 18, 1980. It is located in Courthouse Square.
It is also a contributing building in the McDonough Historic District.