About Medford IOOF Cemetery
Cemeteries, Historic, Burial Places, Interesting Places
The Medford IOOF Cemetery in Medford, Oregon, also known as Medford Odd Fellows Cemetery and as Eastwood-IOOF Cemetery, was founded in 1890. The cemetery was managed by the IOOF Lodge until 1969 where maintenance was transferred to the City of Medford, where it remains today.
The cemetery was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1989, for its architecture, which includes Late 19th and 20th Century Revivals architecture, Art Deco architecture, and Modernistic architecture. The 19.4-acre (7.9 ha) site includes a contributing building, a contributing site, and a contributing structure.