About Spencer Town Hall and Fire Station
Historic Architecture, Architecture, Interesting Places, Other Buildings And Structures
Spencer Town Hall and Fire Station is a historic town hall and fire station located at Spencer, Owen County, Indiana. It was built in 1897-1898, and is a two-story, rectangular, Romanesque Revival style limestone building with a corner bell tower. It measures 24 feet wide and 61 feet long and has a hipped roof. The building was used for municipal purposes until 1975. In 2005, the building housed law offices.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.