About St. Mary's School (Wilmington, Delaware)
Historic Architecture, Architecture, Interesting Places, Other Buildings And Structures
St. Mary's School is a historic Roman Catholic school building at 502 Pine Street in Wilmington, New Castle County, Delaware. It was built in 1866 to serve children of parishioners of the adjacent St. Mary of the Immaculate Conception Church. It housed a parochial school until 1979, after which it was occupied by the Elementary Workshop Montessori School. It is a three-story, five bay by four bay, brick structure with a low hipped roof in the Italianate style. It features a wooden box cornice around the entire roof line.
It added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1983.