About Sylvan Hills Country Club Golf Course
Historic Architecture, Architecture, Interesting Places, Other Buildings And Structures
The Greens at North Hills Municipal Golf Course is a municipal golf course located in Sherwood, Arkansas, United States. Construction of the 120 acres (49 ha) golf course began in 1927 during the "golden era" of golf course design.
Originally named the Sylvan Hills Country Club Golf Course and developed by the Justin Matthews Co., the course was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2010 due to its local significance and association with entertainment and recreation, From 1956 through May 2007, the golf course was named the North Hills Country Club.