Cape Town is the second most populated city in South Africa, Cape Town is comparable with Mallorca. It is very European, and many Europeans have there a second vacation house. The city is booming. I visited Cape Town two weeks ago and stayed in Cape Heritage Hotel; I was happy there, and I can recommend you this special hotel to., This city is also called a port city on South Africa’s southwest coast, the population of the city is around 4,618,000 lakhs in the survey of 2020, the second-most populous city in South Africa, after Johannesburg, the best times to visit Cape Town are from March to May and from September to November.
And I am also able to recommend you a few other attractions of Cape Town:
So, here are 6 things to do in Cape Town:
- The Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden. Jan van Riebeck founded Cape Town at 1630 as a supply basis for the dutch ships and founded also a vegetable garden. Today the Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden is one of the world’s largest and main attractions of the city. It stretches on 530 ha. , having wide collections of plants, including protea. Protea is growing only in SA and is a national symbol.
- Kloof Street with its many bars and restaurants. Check especially the fish and Asian restaurants.
- Whale watching in Hermanus, one 1hour away from Cape Town.
- White sharks Cage Diving. The white shark is very dangerous and ferocious, but also interesting and fascinating. A dive in the cage is proofed and absolutely safe.
- Birds watching in Rietvlei Nature Reserve.
- Pan African market in Cape Town. 3 storey building with many traditional African artefacts. You can get here an African look by the hairdresser, and you can even learn to sing at drums.
Enjoy your trip to Cape Town!